Beginning Tuesday July 6, 2021, access to Cretin Avenue from Ford Parkway will be closed for the third phase of infrastructure construction, while east and westbound traffic on Ford Parkway will continue to be reduced to one lane. Bicyclists, pedestrians and vehicles will need to use posted detours to head northbound on Cretin Avenue. The intersection is expected to reopen Aug. 7, 2021.
The intersection work is expected to conclude Aug. 23, 2021, which includes modifications to the existing utilities, new curb and gutter, ADA compliant crosswalks, traffic signals and repaving the northern half of the intersection.
· Westbound Ford Parkway: North on Cleveland Ave to Highland Parkway. West on Highland Parkway to Mount Curve Boulevard. South on Mount Curve Boulevard to Ford Parkway.
· Eastbound Ford Parkway: North on Mount Curve Boulevard to Highland Parkway. East on Highland Parkway to Cleveland Avenue. South on Cleveland Avenue to Ford Parkway.
· Northbound Cretin Avenue from the west: North on Mount Curve Boulevard to Highland Parkway. East on Highland Parkway to Cretin Avenue.
· Northbound on Cretin Ave from the east: North on Cleveland Avenue to Highland Parkway. West on Highland Parkway to Cretin Avenue.
· Westbound Ford Parkway: Traffic will continue to flow but will be reduced to one lane.
· Eastbound Ford Parkway: Traffic will continue to flow but will be reduced to one lane.
· Northbound Cretin Avenue: No traffic will be able to travel northbound on Cretin Avenue off Ford Parkway. The preferred detour route is travel northbound Cleveland Avenue to Randolph.